 |
| We've all had that moment... |
In a state of boredom, I decided to go back and take a look at some of the entries I've made in the various blogs I've started (and rarely maintained) over the years. And, through all this reading, I've realized something... I have some really strange ideas bouncing around in my head! Seriously, some of the topics I've chosen to write about were either odd or downright bizarre... Some of the topics of discussion, odd as they were, I enjoyed discussing so much that I incorporated in more than one of my blogs (in particular, the one about me preferring to be a Morlock as opposed to being an Eloi). But, if there is anything I've learned from reading back on all these entries, it's this: There are things that run through my mind that even make
me say, "Omg, wtf...?!"
 |
| My honey... |
Colorfully illustrated by my favorite Japanese rock star, tetsu...
Ah, the animated GIF file... Is there anything more entertaining...?
 |
| I flip over you... |
Over the years, I created may animated GIF files from various video clips, like this one I created from a clip of tetsu playing the funky bass riff from the L'Arc~en~Ciel tune, "Honey". Actually, the members of this band were some of my favorite subjects to use for these types of files. Part of this was due to their amusing demeanors, and part was due to the fact that I belonged to a few forums dedicated to discussion of various Japanese musical groups.
 |
| Yeah, well... |
Sadly, the time of belonging to forums has since passed... I find that I sometimes miss the socialization, the strong online friendships that I formed with some of the other members of these forums... And other times I miss it because I really would like to have a use for the hundreds of animated GIF files I created. Which is why, I suppose, I decided to use them here. I mean really, what the fuck else am I going to do with them...?
No comments:
Post a Comment