Monday, February 22, 2016

Have a socially relevant day...

"World Without Words"
It's been some time since I've blogged anything, close to an entire year. A lot has happened in that time and, unfortunately, most of it was bad...
I had to withdraw from college for a while... I'm not thrilled about it, but life was literally blindsiding me to the point where the stress of it all was making me sick. Something had to give in order for me to keep a grip on that fragile thing I call my sanity. And, since the other events were out of my control, I had to get rid of the stress I did have control over and I withdrew from college. I plan on returning at some point, although I'm not sure exactly when... Life sometimes happens and gets in the way of the things we'd like to do for whatever the reason. It's been almost a year since I left and I must say, I miss it. But at this particular moment and time, I really don't need the extra added stress. It's a shame, really... I was really enjoying it, despite how crazy and stressful it was, and I was doing really well. From what I understand, not many people could hold the GPA I was holding after so many months. It would be foolish for me to not ever go back and so I'll just sit back and bide my time until everything else calms down.
My poor baby, Setsuna
Of course, when it rains, it pours... Last month some idiot hit my car... I have a feeling she was texting while she was driving or McDonald's was giving out licenses in their Happy Meals that day and she got one. My car was stopped at a stop sign; she had no stop sign and was making a left onto the road my car was sitting on. She came fully into the wrong lane of traffic and slammed my poor baby, Setsuna, head on and, as you can see in the picture, a little more toward the passenger side. And my car was clearly visible from her point of view. Needless to say, they totaled my car... I was heartbroken... Now I'm playing this waiting game with her insurance and the longer this drags on, the more stress I feel building...
Sometimes you just want to slap a bitch...

No comments:

Post a Comment